API Reference for Aerospike extensions to Lua, including functions, modules and types.
Aerospike provides a variety of Lua types which coincide with the types supported by the database.
- bytes - The bytes type provides the ability to build a byte array using bytes and integers. This type coincides with BLOB type in the database.
- list - A list is data structure that represents a sequence of values.
- map — A collection of (key, value) pairs, in which a key can only appear once in the collection.
- record — Represents database records, including bins – (name, value) pairs – and metadata.
- stream - Represents streams of records.
The following are modules which provide added functionality.