C# Client Installation
Install Aerospike C# Client.
- NET 6+
- [Optional]Visual Studio 2022+
The compiled C# client library dll is available on nuget. To install, run the following command in the Package Manager Console:
PM> Install-Package Aerospike.Client
AerospikeClient is downloaded and added to your project as a reference in Visual Studio.
Neo.Lua will also be downloaded, but it's not automatically added as a reference. If you plan on issuing aggregation queries (where lua code is run on the client side), then manually add a reference to
Neo.Lua located in the downloaded
Source Code Package
The C# client source code package is available from:
Aerospike Website. Download package and unzip files.
Github. Clone source code repository.
The client projects are:
- Aerospike.sln — Visual Studio solution.
- AerospikeClient — C# client library.
- AerospikeTest — C# client unit tests.
- AerospikeBenchmarks — C# client benchmarks command line application.
- AerospikeDemo — C# client examples WinForms application. Windows only.
- AerospikeAdmin — Aerospike user administration WinForms application. Windows only.