Welcome to the Aerospike Standup. Here are some highlights:
Check out the initial release of Aerospike Connect for Elasticsearch, which enables full text search on data in Aerospike. It transfers the configured data to an Elasticsearch cluster using XDR change notifications.
New hotfix releases to Aerospike Database 6.2, 6.1, 6.0, and 5.7 are available. Follow the link in the Releases section below for details.
See below for details on the last month's blog posts, releases, and questions from the community, as well as upcoming events.
New Blog Posts
- Aerospike Kubernetes - Talking Cluster to Cluster using XDR-Proxy by Naresh Maharaj discusses how to connect two Aerospike clusters with Cross Data Center Replication (XDR) in a Kubernetes environment by placing a proxy server in front of the Kubernetes destination cluster.
- Parallelism with Fine-Grained Streams (Part 2) by Neel Phadnis explores how to think about parallelism, and many bottlenecks that limit the level of parallelism. It also highlights the need for experimenting in the target environment to discover the optimal performance.
- Database 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124
- Java Client 6.1.6
- C# Client 5.3.2
- Python Client 10.0.0, 9.0.0
- Go Client 6.9.1, 6.8.0, 5.11.0
- Document API (Java) 2.0.0
- Spring Data Aerospike 4.0.0
- Connect for Event Stream Processing (ESP) - Outbound 2.1.0
- Connect for Spark 3.5.5
- Connect for Elasticsearch 1.0.0
- Connect XDR-Proxy 2.2.0
- JDBC Driver 1.7.1
- Shared-Memory Tool (ASMT) 1.2.1, 1.2.0
Questions from the Community
- Mapvalues query using golang
- Help to deploy another cluster for backup
- Facing TLS write failed: -2 error during put operation
- Does node of version 4.2(x86) can work with node of version 6.2(arm)
- Clearing map keys in UDF while using map.pairs
- Error while parsing secondary index info string
- Need ONE EXAMPLE of filterExp Using Aerospike Rest Gateway 2.0.2
- com.aerospike.client.AerospikeException$Timeout Exceptions seen in Async Calls
- I have distributed servers, how do I write a key if not exists atomically?
- One node (of 6) has integrity problem after a crash and reboot. Will not recover
- Read and write from different servers (aeropike clients)
- Apply HLL Union with externally provided HLL
- How to set TTL in millisecond
- What is the default value for default-ttl context?
- How do I install Aerospike node.js client on Windows?
- How to apply regex search on primary index using aerospike golang client
- Kafka Outbound Connector - using map data type with Kafka Avro format
- Scan vs query with specified rps, filterExp and includeBinData = false
- Not able to run the spark job on community Edition. Getting feature-key-file not found error
- AQL is missing in new version of Aerospike docker image