Welcome to the Aerospike Standup. Here are some highlights:
Coming up on November 15, 2022 in Chicago is the meetup with Chicago PostgresSQL Meetup group. Topic: Building a Fast Document Store at Scale with SQL Access. Register now!
In Las Vegas on November 28 - December 2, 2022, visit the Aerospike Expo Booth #3835 at AWS re:Invent for a demo of Aerospike Cloud on AWS.
We had many server, client, connector, and tools releases in October with new features, improvements, and bug fixes. Follow the links in Releases section to review the release notes and details of each release.
The blog post Deploying from Scratch - A journey in parts kicks off a series of posts intended to help folks with deployment of an Aerospike database. Follow along the journey and explore new areas. The article Aerospike k8s Volume Cleanup focuses on the AWS EKS provisioned storage, specifically how to ensure effective removal to avoid AWS charges. Finally, Of Queries and Indexes describes the aspects of queries, scans, indexes, pagination, and parallelism that each developer should understand to get the most out of Aerospike.
See below for details on the last month's blog posts, releases, and questions from the community, as well as upcoming events.
- Attend if you can in Chicago on November 15, 2022 the Chicago PostgresSQL Meetup, and learn about Building a Fast Document Store at Scale with SQL Access with Neel Phadnis and Arthur Anderson as they demonstrate how it is done using Aerospike. Register now!
- In Las Vegas on November 28 - December 2, 2022, visit the Aerospike Expo Booth #3835 at AWS re:Invent for a demo of Aerospike Cloud on AWS, and learn how it can increase business value for less.
New Blog Posts
- Deploying from Scratch - A journey in parts by Arthur Anderson
- Aerospike k8s Volume Cleanup by Naresh Maharaj
- Of Queries and Indexes by Neel Phadnis
- Database 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52
- Java Client 6.1.3
- C# Client 5.3.0
- Python Client 7.1.1
- Go Client 6.5.0
- Node.js Client 5.1.0
- REST Client 2.0.1
- Ruby Client 2.23.0
- Spring Data Aerospike 3.5.0
- Connect for Kafka - Inbound 2.2.2
- Connect for Kafka - Outbound 5.0.1
- Connect for Spark 3.5.2
- Connect for Presto - Trino 4.2.1, 4.2.0
- SQL Powered by Starburst 1.2.0
- JDBC Driver 1.7.0
- Tools 7.3.1
Questions From the Community
- Memory to Disk Ratio with "data-in-memory false"
- Aerospike batch requests performance tuning
- [Rest Client] Aerospike Rest Client
- Setting nsup period with aerospike kubernetes operator
- How to get record bins before update when using operate
- Asrestore issue while restoring data
- How to make seed node offline
- How to register UDF in aerospike server running in my laptop inside docker?
- Sending a map in a bin from java to go
- java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
- Scan bug identified (CLIENT-1637)
- How to get list of sets from Aerospike Client?
- Does golang client library has support for document API with JsonPath query?