Welcome to the Aerospike Standup. Here are some highlights:
We released Aerospike SQL Powered by Starburst 1.1.0 that supports Starburst Enterprise Platform (SEP), "a fully supported, enterprise-grade distribution of Trino that adds integrations, improves performance, provides security, and makes it easy to deploy, configure, and manage your clusters."
The newly released Aerospike Tools 7.3.1 supports backing-up and restoring sindexes on CDTs in server 6.1. Several releases of Java, C#, Python, Go, and C Clients include many new features, improvements, and bug fixes.
The blog post Building Large-Scale Real-Time JSON Applications discusses how JSON data is growing in use, what to look for in a real-time data platform, how to organize JSON documents for speed at scale, and the core JSON functionality required for ease of development.
See below for details on the last month's blog posts, releases, and questions from the community, as well as upcoming events.
- In Austin, Texas, on October 3, 2022, the "Real-Time Data Streaming Meetup with Aerospike, Ably, StreamNative and Quix" was held just before the Kafka conference. Srini Srinivasan, Founder & CTO at Aerospike, presented "Unlimited Scale Is Not a Number," in which he shared the lessons learned over a decade of experience. Find more event details here.
New Blog Posts
- Building Large-Scale Real-Time JSON Applications by Neel Phadnis
- Query JSON Documents Faster (and More) with New CDT Indexing by Neel Phadnis
- Database 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206
- Java Client 6.1.2
- C# Client 5.2.3
- Python Client 7.1.0
- Go Client 6.4.0, 6.3.0, 6.2.1, 6.2.0, 6.1.0, 6.0.0, 5.10.0, 5.9.0, 5.8.0, 5.7.0, 5.6.0
- C Client 6.2.1, 6.2.0
- Java Object Mapper 2.1.0
- Connect for Presto - Trino 4.1.0
- SQL Powered by Starburst 1.1.0
- Tools 7.3.1, 7.2.1
Questions From the Community
- How to append a object or item to a existing list bin with spark aerospike connector
- How to manage udf's using kubernetes aerospike operator
- Lua API returning a nil value for a bin
- Data inconsistencies in reviving a dead node
- Helm, issue with create trial enterprise cluster
- Community Edition - Access cluster from outside
- Storage-engine config cannot be changed (kubernetes)
- Looking for atomic update operation for value bigger then double (for ex. BigInteger)