Welcome to the Aerospike Standup. Here are some highlights:
Come and learn in Tel Aviv on September 12, 2022 about "Operating and Querying Real-Time Data at Scale with K8s and Presto/Trino". Hear from the experts at SentinelOne, Syte, Hour One, as well as Aerospike. Find more details here.
We released Aerospike Database 188.8.131.52, which allows creation of secondary indexes on elements within CDTs (Collection Data Types) by using CDT contexts, and warm restart of secondary indexes. Caution: When upgrading to server version 6.1, you must delete secondary indexes with names that exceed the new 64-character limit, then recreate them with names of 64 characters or fewer. Also in 6.1, a secondary index is created over the entire namespace if the set parameter is omitted in the creation operation.
The newly released Connect for Presto - Trino 4.0.0 leverages batch writes for improved bulk write performance, and secondary index cardinality information introduced in the Aerospike Database version 6.1 for query optimization.
The blog post Aerospike Through SQL describes how a developer who is familiar with SQL can quickly implement specific SQL CRUD operations using the Aerospike API, and take the next step to learn many API mechanisms to optimize performance and scale.
See below for details on the last month's blog posts, releases, and questions from the community, as well as upcoming events.
- Tel Aviv on September 12, 2022 about "Operating and Querying Real-Time Data at Scale with K8s and Presto/Trino". Hear from the experts at SentinelOne, Syte, Hour One, as well as Aerospike. Meetup attendees will get 6 months of free access to the Aerospike academy! Find more details here.
New Blog Posts
- Aerospike Through SQL by Neel Phadnis
- Database 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206
- Java Client 6.1.1
- C# Client 5.2.2, 5.2.1
- Go Client 6.3.0
- C Client 6.1.2
- Document API 1.2.0
- Connect for Spark 3.5.1
- Connect for Presto - Trino 4.0.0
- Monitoring Stack 2.2.0, 2.1.0
- Prometheus Exporter 1.8.0
- Tools 7.2.0, 7.1.1
Questions From the Community
- Vert.x aerospike client to use context-bound event loop
- Not authenticated error in client.info_node()
- Hostnames in
show mappingand friends
- CLIENT-1772 client configurations changes, reasons?
- Aerospike cluster on docker
- Docker aerospike for production
- Aerospike how to do cache analysis
- Cannot install monitoring stack using Ansible
- Why is the aerospike cluster config is not working
- How to post the ACT result to the SSD Certification page?
- Set disappears after aerospike restarts (Community Edition)
- New node without cluster-name
- Community Edition - Access cluster from outside
- SIGSEGV received, aborting Aerospike Community Edition build 220.127.116.11 os el6
- Why aerospike scan queries have been changed to be now called Primary Index queries?
- LUT, LST, asrestore and largeish namespaces
- Python pagination
- How to change storage type in Aerospike?
- Aerospike Community on AWS- Graviton
- CustomConversions implementation with AS client 5.1.11
- Why insert/put within loop insert only 1 row?