Welcome to the Aerospike Standup, a newsletter written by developers for developers, that brings together blog posts, questions from the community, documentation, releases and events, written by the Aerospike team.
We are moving to a monthly cadence for Standup starting this year. We think it strikes a better balance between frequency and granularity of updates. We look for your feedback and will be open to adjusting the frequency in the future as appropriate.
Questions From the Community
- Unable to launch GKE cluster
- Java Client Error Message : Error -3,1,0,30000,0,2: Cluster is empty
- Multiple FilterExp query with aggregation
- Truncate set by mistake,how to quickly restore data?
- EAGAIN (Resource temporarily unavailable) error during asrestore
- UDF problem with maps
- Bin convergence and Support of multiple counters in XDR
- How to stream UDF result to client to reduce memory CPU consuption
- Any way return csv or at lest plain text from the AQL?
- Unexpected stop-writes
- Is there a way to reset the evit counter on the stats?
- Copy bins between records in place
- Data loss when used asbackup during migrations
- Aerospike tries to connect to dead node
- Expiration of records is late only on one node (out of six)
- Move data from mem backed namespace to disk backed namespace based on ttl
- Ranking using score and pagination support in Aerospike
- March 31
- March 22,
- Database 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206
- March 15
- Node.js Client 4.0.0
- March 14
- Monitoring Stack 1.4.0
- March 09
- Database 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124
- March 03