Welcome to the Aerospike Standup, a newsletter written by developers for developers, that brings together blog posts, questions from the community, documentation, releases and events, written by the Aerospike team.
We are moving to a monthly cadence for Standup starting this year. We think it strikes a better balance between frequency and granularity of updates. We look for your feedback and will be open to adjusting the frequency in the future as appropriate.
Questions From the Community
- Mocking Aerospike in Go
- Is there a way to get only a particular bin of a record in Python client?
- Cluster join issue
- How to rewind XDR for a namespace
- Handling multiple counters in against a Key
- Multiple instances on the same server
- Will a namespace TRUNCATE command be replicate via XDR?
- How to search MAPKEY index
- Incoherent error
- Where can I access reference documentation for older versions of Aerospike?
- TimeoutError: (9, 'Failed to connect', 'src/main/aerospike/as_cluster.c', 395, False)
- Java client read throws "Error Code -2: Unexpected batch key returned: null,,0"
- Can you upgrade to 5.0+ by skipping the 4.9 jump version?
- What is the lowest compatible Java Client version for Aerospike Enterprise server 5.7?
- Seeing increase in read timeouits when receiving XDR updates
- How does XDR work with map operations
- Programmatically get migration status
- How to insert GEOJSON using Aerospike Rest Gateway
- Increase Block Write Size form 128K to 256K
- How to troubleshoot/fix "Device overload"?
- Aerospike's Disk not getting mount after machine restart
- Enhancements for Aerospike’s AWS Quickstart by Sourabh Bhagat
- How To Generate Logs for an Aerospike Support Case
- How to add a new node to a cluster approaching utilisation limits (HWM or stop-writes)
- FAQ - XDR Bin Convergence
- February 28
- Prometheus Exporter 1.5.0
- February 23
- Java Object Mapper 2.0.4
- February 19
- Connect for Spark 3.3.0_spark3.1
- February 15
- February 09
- Document API 1.1.3
- February 08
- February 07
- JDBC Driver 1.5.0
- February 04