Welcome to the Aerospike Standup, a newsletter written by developers for developers, that brings together blog posts, questions from the community, documentation, releases and events, written by the Aerospike team.
These last few days CVE-2021-44228, CVE-2021-45046 (AKA Log4Shell) have been on everybody’s mind. Aerospike has minimal exposure; please read Log4Shell vulnerability and Aerospike for more details.
In other news, a bug might occur when a client performing a scan hits a “Partition Unavailable” during an unstable cluster. Previous versions of the client aborted the scan and put the connection back into the pool, which might cause unprocessed results to be sent to a different transaction, possibly resulting in incorrect application behavior. This has been fixed by Java Client 5.1.11, C# Client 4.2.7, C Client 5.2.6, Python Client 6.1.0, with fixes for other clients pending. If you make use of scans, we strongly recommend that you upgrade your clients at the earliest opportunity. Please read Scan bug identified (CLIENT-1637).
This is our last newsletter of the year, and we’d like to take the chance and wish you a wonderful holiday season and a great end of the year! We’ll be sharing the updates every other week. If you want to get updates to your email, click here to subscribe.
Questions From the Community
- Failed to run LUA multi module aggregation function using Java client
- Any way return csv or at lest plain text from the AQL?
- The record passed to the query callback function does not have the key populated correctly
- Filter map by key-value pairs
- Aerospike backup skips few keys
- Aerospile cold start fail
- Aerospike GUI Clairvoyance cannot load namespaces
- Aerospike Rack Aware by Naresh Maharaj
- How To use rw-client logging to identify a hot digest?
- java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError when updating Inbound Kafka Connector
The holiday season is here! We are taking a break to enjoy the company of our dear ones, and we hope you too.
- December 16 - Important Log4Shell fix
- December 13
- December 10
- Python Client 6.1.0
- December 9
- December 7
- December 6
- Go Client 5.7.0
- November 15
- Connect for Spark 3.2.0
- November 14
- Spring Data Aerospike 3.3.0
- November 8
- Ruby Client 2.20.0