Welcome to the Aerospike Standup, a newsletter written by developers for developers, that brings together blog posts, questions from the community, documentation, releases and events, written by the Aerospike team.
The latest addition to our Developer Hub is The Sandbox! Try your code in the web browser.
The languages that are already supported are Java, Python, Go and Node.js
We have some code samples prepared for you, and if you want to try some advanced things - the shell is ther! Give a try to the Aerospike tools, for example the asloader for uploading your data.
Want to try the Spark connector? We have a full tutorial on how to analyze data quickly to aid critical business decisions, illustrated with the COVID dataset published by CDC.
We’ll be sharing the updates every other week. If you want to get updates to your email, click here to subscribe.
Questions From the Community
- How to update the list of bins in the ship-bin XDR parameter
- Aerospike Operate API
- High memory usage of Aerospike Server while performing UDF operations via aerospike golang client
- How To Skip A Set At Pulsar Outbound Connector
- What is the format of the backup files produced by asbackup?
- How To Configure a Tie-Breaker Node
- What are Best Practices for Shutting Down Async Eventloops
- On December 7-11 Natalie will be giving the closing keynote of day 1 at GopherCon. Join the talk about AI-Driven Development in Go