Welcome to the Aerospike Standup, a newsletter written by developers for developers, that brings together blog posts, questions from the community, documentation, releases and events, written by the Aerospike team.
We’re collecting questions for a pilot AMA podcast with our developers! If you always wondered about the implementation of our C# client, or have other questions - please post them in this thread on our forum.
We’ll be sharing the updates every other week. If you want to get updates to your email, click here to subscribe.
Questions From the Community
- Understanding eviction behaviour on 0 default-ttl deletioneviction
- ScanAll method exception C# client
- How to configure the Aerospike Outbound Connector for Kafka to avoid /tmp
- An Introduction to Set Indexes
- How to rewind XDR for a namespace - XDR
- Aerospike Document API by Ken Tune (Medium)
- Learn how to set up Aerospike’s Enterprise trial on Docker in under 10 min (YouTube)
- Aerospike Connect for Spark - SparkML Prediction Model Tutorial (Jupyter Notebook)
- Join Kiran Matty, our Director of Product Management, at his talk - How to Add Horsepower to Your AI/ML Streaming Pipeline on June 16th at the Pulsar Summit (June 16th-17th), the conference dedicated to Apache Pulsar. RSVP here.